The theme for our 5th event is about different food combinations & creations => learn (AND more importantly TASTE) vegetable jam, bite into a cronut or nibble on frookies. Don’t know what these are or never tried them before? Then even more of a reason to join us!!
The goal of #BxlFF is to allow fellow food bloggers in and around Belgium to finally meet up with each other, share experiences, network, find recipe/food swap & restaurant buddies… but more importantly – meet the person behind that interesting twitter/blog persona!
Date: Saturday 11th July 2015
Venue: The Mug
Ticket price: 20€ for bloggers
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact us directly.
Tickets will not be sold on the day, and are limited to 30 bloggers – but can be purchased as of noon on Friday 26th June 2015
What you can expect for an afternoon of meet-n-greet with other food bloggers:
- An opportunity to meet n greet
- Tea Time treats – try a cronut from Boule De New York or sink your teeth into a Frookie from Mellow or just savour a Neuhaus chocolate
- Taste Vegetable & Fruit jams from Marie-Angie confitures – along with cheese & crackers
- Sip flavoured water out of Mason Jars from Mason Madness… and the joy of getting to take the jar home with you!
- And return home with a FABULOUS goodie bag (including a branded Brussels Food Friends canvas pack filled with delicious treats like fruit/vegetable jam from Marie-Angie confitures, toppings for your next Froyo at Mellow, a personalized bottle of Vedett , a wine pass for eat! Brussels Drink! Bordeaux 2015, finger-food jar from Olivetus, a Vintage Ballotin of chocolates from Neuhaus and so much more)
Any questions? Send us an email at email@example.com
And of course, none of this would be made possible without collaboration with our awesome partners:
If you want to read about our 1st event at The Hotel in March 2014 (click here), our 2nd event at Hotel Bloom in June (click here), our 3rd event at Maasmechelen (click here) or our 4th event at S Bar (click here). Or you can even watch the video of our 2nd event here