Brussels Food Friends are announce our third event will be a full day of food and fun, taking place at Maasmechelen Village on Saturday 1st November.
The goal of #BxlFF is to allow fellow food bloggers in and around Belgium to finally meet up with each other, share experiences, network, find recipe/food swap & restaurant buddies… but more importantly – meet the person behind that interesting twitter/blog persona!
What you can expect for a day of meet-n-greet with other food bloggers:
- Start the day with a coffee & pastry from VROOMVROOM prior to boarding the bus
- Return transfers from Brussels (tbc) to Maasmechelen Village on the MMV bus
- Networking with fellow food bloggers
- Free Wifi throughout the village
- Glass of Champagne on arrival
- “Winter Casserole” cooking demonstration with Le Creuset
- Lunch at Ellis Gourmet Burger
- Sample & interact with some of our favourite suppliers through tasting tables
- VIP shopping time (with a VIP Day Pass providing additional savings)
- End the day with Hot Chocolate from Sweet Dreams
- And return home with a FABULOUS goodie bag
- PLUS more to be announced soon!
Any questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org