Daytrip – Every Saturday – Begins and Ends at Ypres Station – 10:30 until 18:30
Discover the battlefields around Ypres and the hopfields around Poperinge.
- Ploegsteert, where soldiers left their trenches for the 1914 Christmas truce.
- The mine crater Pool of Peace, one of the scars of the Battle of Messines.
- Lijssenthoek, just outside Poperinge, site of a large field hospital.
- De Plukker, small brewery run by Belgium’s only organic hops farmer.
- Struise Brouwers, ostrich farmers turned world-class craft beer brewers
- all transfers in airconditioned minibus
- entrance fee to Plugstreet Memorial 1914-18
- visit to brewery De Plukker (including 2 beers)
- visit to Struise Brouwers (including 2 beers)
Please note that we have a minimum of 2, and a maximum of 12 participants on this tour. This means that your tour will be guaranteed when you make a booking for 2 people!