With October around the corner it is good bye terraces and Hello restaurants. Interested in taking a sneak peak of where our Brussels Food Friends have been eating? Here is some inspiration for the grey October days to come …
- On the ever popular Rue de Flandre, Gramm in Brussels is being reviewed by Be Gusto (in Dutch).
- Everyone is talking about the new Forcado and Bo Bo Brussels has been there too.
- East to West goes a bit exotic and tried out Montliban.
- The cakes alone draw me back to God save the Cream … and seems I am not the only one. Saveurs croisees has been there too (in French).
- And finally, King Kong took over Brussels via Peru … and Brussels Sprouts went to try it out.
Do you have any restaurant suggestions for Brussels and beyond we should try out?