After a very indulgent summer, I’m looking to cut back on my meat intake this fall. I used to think cooking a main dish began with, and revolved around, meat. Since I discovered my passion for Asian, and particularly Indian food, I’ve discovered that meat can be an accent, or totally absent from a delicious main-course. Our BxlFF bloggers know that too, and today we’re sharing 5 of our favourite vegetarian recipes from our members.
1. First up, starters – Yottam Ottolenghi is one of my food heroes, so when I spotted his hummus recipe on Cookanista, I had to share it.
2. This Millefeuille of ricotta, peas and mint, from Dans L’Assiette des Autres, looks like summer on a plate!
3. Coolinary’s Tofu Pita looks like a quick, fresh, and healthy lunch.
4. I love a spicy Moroccan Tagine and this Courgette Tagine from Cooking With Emma Russel looks like a winner.
5. Finally, as winter is around the corner, Soupcon de Balsamique’s gratin of potatoes and summer veggies looks like a lighter version of a warming winter casserole.
Do you like cooking vegetarian meals? Share your favourite recipe with us below!