After weeks of planning, Brussels Food Friends are very excited to announce that our third event will be a full day of food and fun, taking place at Maasmechelen Village on Saturday 1st November.
The goal of #BxlFF is to allow fellow food bloggers in and around Belgium to finally meet up with each other, share experiences, network, find recipe/food swap & restaurant buddies… but more importantly – meet the person behind that interesting twitter/blog persona!
Maasmechelen Village (just outside of Brussels) is home to more than 100 boutiques offering local & international brands at discounted prices in a beautiful setting & providing gastronomic experiences. They are a partner that we at Brussels Food Friends are proud to be collaborating with.
Date: Saturday 1st November 2014
Timings: 9.00am to 6.30pm
Venue: Maasmechelen Village
Ticket price: 20€ for bloggers
30€ for tasting-table suppliers (Limited number of tickets for promoters who wish to set up a tasting table on the day)
For other sponsorship opportunities, (like being part of our legendary goodie bags) please contact us directly.
What you can expect for a day of meet-n-greet with other food bloggers:
- Start the day with a coffee & pastry from VROOMVROOM prior to boarding the bus
- Return transfers from Brussels (Schuman) to Maasmechelen Village on a luxury bus
- Networking with fellow food bloggers
- Free Wifi throughout the village
- Glass of Champagne on arrival
- “Winter Casserole” cooking demonstration with Le Creuset
- Lunch at Ellis Gourmet Burger
- Sample & interact with some of our favourite suppliers through tasting tables
- VIP shopping time (with a VIP Day Pass providing additional savings)
- End the day with Hot Chocolate from Sweet Dreams
- And return home with a FABULOUS goodie bag
- PLUS more to be announced soon!
Any questions? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org