Our very first Meet ‘n Greet for #BxlFF’s (Brussels Food Bloggers) was graciously sponsored & hosted by The Hotel & The Restaurant in Brussels on March 29, 2014.
More than 20 food bloggers gathered to finally meet up with each other face-to-face and took the opportunity to share experiences, network, find recipe/food swap & restaurant buddies… but more importantly – meet the person behind that interesting twitter/blog persona!
- Talk by Alison from Cheeseweb
- Meet ‘n Greet opportunities
- Tasty beverages from The Hotel
- Nibbles – including the Restaurant’s Infamous cube cakes
- Take home gift (including speculoos from Maison Dandoy; canvas bag & tea from Dille & Kamille; chocolates from Laurent Gerbaud; scrapers from International Home of cooking, jam from Un altro colore & goats cheese from Ging’s Artisan Goats cheese)
A few of our delegates won gorgeous foodie books from Luster!
Here’s what folks had to say about the event:
- Brussels Food Friends event on Swonderful
- Simple beetroot soup with Ging´s artisan goat cheese on Raus Mat
- Cube Cakes at The Hotel (with #BxlFF) on Why I Am Not Skinny
- Snapshots: Our First #BxlFF Event 0n S Marks the Spots
- Brussels Bloggers Event Recap on MontgomeryFest
A HUGE thanks to our sponsors for their help in making this event a success:
2 thoughts on “The First EVER BxlFF – Brussels Food Friends meet-up: 29th March, 2014”
Comments are closed.