I love December. It’s a month full of joy, family time and holidays! We’ve had Thanksgiving (for those of you who participate), we’ve had Saint Nicholas and Christmas! Now there’s only one left and that’s New Year! I’m already excited about it!
I hope you had wonderful holidays with friends and family. Lots of love and maybe even some presents 😉
To wrap this beautiful season of holidays up, I wanted to share my top 5 December recipes with you!
- This beautiful and delicious Speculoos mousse with gingerbread and prunes from Lieziepeasy! She calls this dish ‘ambitious’ but I rather call it ‘talent’. It looks amazing and I’m pretty sure it tastes amazing too.
- Mini Pizza stars from Why Not Monday! What’s not to love about some cute and festive looking mini pizza’s?! It’s the perfect appetizer for your holiday parties! Fun fact: they have added a little video to show you how it’s done 😀
- Every holiday party should include this yummy Cointreau Fizz from SWONDERFUL. It looks very festive! I think it’s the perfect drink to get your guests in the holiday spirit!
- Salted Caramel and Chocolate Tarts from Why I Am Not Skinny… Do I need to say more? I mean, chocolate and salted caramel? YES PLEASE!
- Last, but not least: Cinnamon rolls from Must Be Yummie. Cinnamon is one of the tastes that can’t be left out during wintertime! At least one of the desserts you’re serving during the holidays should include it. Or am I just a cinnamon-freak? Either way, it is delicious! And these Cinnamon rolls look just perfect!
About Sarah’s Kitchen:
She’s a woman who is madly in love with food! She blogs mostly about homemade desserts because she has a real sweet tooth. But she makes savoury dishes as well, to keep it a bit healthy… If you’re in for ‘caloribombing’, Sarah’s Kitchen is the place to be!
Follow Sarah on: