Who are we?
We are a community of Belgian (and a few abroad) based food bloggers - started at the beginning of 2014.
Our online platform showcases bloggers posts in our Monday Top 5's (each Monday has a theme linking back to 5 of our bloggers published work) & interviews a blogger each Friday in our #FollowThemFriday feature. We also try to keep our foodie diary of "what's happening in Belgium" updated. (If you know of an event that we haven't listed, drop us an email with the details & we will include it!)
We organize 3 face-to-face events per year (#BxlFF), whereby bloggers can share their passion, finally meet each other & provide additional inspiration - as well as allowing local suppliers an opportunity to connect & share (either through tastings on the day or take home items in their goodie bags). So far, we have had 5 successful events and our next event will be planned for early 2016.
We encourage you to show your love & support our bloggers by following them (either on their blog or through their social media presence).
Want to get in touch? Use the contact page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our Recent Posts
- Follow Them Friday: Beer ‘n’ Bites in Brussels
- Top 5 Potato Recipes (from bloggers)
- Follow them Friday: cook with Elsa
- Follow Them Friday: Demi Demi blog
- Follow Them Friday: Voyages en Legumie
- Top 5 Non-alcoholic Summer Drinks (from bloggers)
- Follow Them Friday: BG on the Move
- Top 5: Finger food recipes (from bloggers)
- Follow them Friday: La Cuisine c’est simple
- Top 5 Blueberry Recipes (from bloggers)